Experience a fun and historic guided tour on foot. Get up close, be amazed and hear some stories about the beginning history and heritage of The Rocks, Sydney.
- 1.5 Hours Per student w/o Costumes
- 2 Hours Per student w/ Costumes
The Story of British Colonisation in Sydney
Let the story of British Colonisation and its impacts on the Eora people unfold for young students. Our resources of A3 image help bring early Sydney to life together with the narrative skills of our guides.
Topics covered within the tour include:
- First contact between the Eora and British
- The Aboriginal way of life before and after colonisation
- Significant people and events that fashioned the British penal colony
- Relevant sites in the development of Sydney
Students have the opportunity to dress up as the governor or soldiers, convicts or free and given the real identity of a significant person for an instructive and interactive tour.